On this page you will find information on media accreditation for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The application period for media accreditation has now closed. All those who applied have now been informed about their access to the event.
Please note that capacity inside the Press Centre is limited and priority for accreditation has been given to media with the highest reach and/or from participating countries.
- Download the Access Rules for content filmed at or used from the rehearsals and Live Show (PDF)
- Download the Accreditation Rules (PDF)
- Download the Privacy Notice for accreditation and attendance at JESC 2022 (PDF)
Without prejudice to the continued respect of the JESC Reporting Access Rules:
Those accredited are strictly prohibited from recording and/or transmitting and/or making available (on any media, including, without limitation, the Internet, social media and mobile devices such as mobile telephones and computers) any images or sounds from Rehearsals and the Live Show (including any such images or sounds from any of the screens on the JESC's premises) from the Press Centre or any other area in the Venue, whether directly or incidentally.
For sake of clarity, journalists are also prohibited from:
- live streaming any video/audio content including any images or sounds from Rehearsals and the Live Show (including any such images or sounds from any of the screens on the JESC's premises) whether directly or incidentally to video/audio online platforms (including but not limited to on your own websites, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, etc) during times when Rehearsals or the Live Show are in progress;
- publishing afterwards any such video/audio content, deliberately or inadvertently, containing content from the Rehearsals and Live Show that may have been recorded in the Press Centre Working Area or any other area in the Venue without prior written permission from the EBU;
- directly monetizing any content related to your attendance at the Event, whether in the Press Centre or in any other part on the Venue at any time, via instant revenue streaming features such as YouTube’s Super Thanks, Tiktok’s LIVE Gifts, etc.
Please consult the JESC Reporting Access Rules regarding the publication of any other content from any open Rehearsals obtained front of stage.
Accreditation can be collected at the entrance to the Press Centre at the Karen Demirchyan Sports Complex (Tsitsernakaberdi zbosaygi 1, Yerevan 0028).
The Press Centre will only be open from Thursday 8 December until a few hours after the Live Show on 11 December 2022.
Opening Hours of the Press Centre:
(All times local - UTC+04:00)
|Thursday 8 December||09.00 – 17.00|
|Friday 9 December||09.00 – 16.30|
|Saturday 10 December||12.00 – 22.00|
|Sunday 11 December||16.00 – 23.30|
|Friday 9 December|
JESC 2021 Winner Malena Press Conference
Rosa Linn Press Conference
|Saturday 10 December||15.00 Local||All Artists Press Conference|
|Sunday 11 December||22.00 Local||Winner's Press Conference|
The Artists Press Conference on Saturday 10 and the Winner's Press Conference on Sunday 11 December will also be streamed on the Junior Eurovision Song Contest YouTube channel.
Members of the press are invited to submit questions at: [email protected]
There will be no special accreditations for fans. They are invited to buy tickets in order to enjoy the event in person.
Do I need a VISA?
Please refer to Armenia 's official Ministry of Foreign Affairs website to check whether you need a visa to enter Armenia.
By applying for accreditation to the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2022 you confirm to have read and agreed with the Terms & Conditions.
Last updated: 9 December 2022