Junior Eurovision 2021: Running Order 🇫🇷13 December 2021 at 15:00 CET
Alexandra Redde, Carla, Stéphane Sitbon-Gomez and Martin Osterdahl Nathalie Guyon
The running order of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 has been decided by a combination of random chance and producer led curation.
Carla, of Bim Bam Toi fame, randomly drew the countries to perform first and last on Sunday, as well as the position from which France will perform; Germany won the honour of opening the show, Portugal were drawn to close, and France drew 13th.
The rest of the running order has been determined by the EBU and France Télévisions to create the most exciting show possible.
Junior Eurovision 2021 running order:
- 🇩🇪 Germany: Pauline – Imagine Us
- 🇬🇪 Georgia: Niko Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- 🇵🇱 Poland: Sara James – Somebody
- 🇲🇹 Malta: Ike & Kaya – My Home
- 🇮🇹 Italy: Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror On The Wall)
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria: Denislava & Martin – Voice Of Love
- 🇷🇺 Russia: Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- 🇮🇪 Ireland: Maiú Levi Lawlor – Saor (Disappear)
- 🇦🇲 Armenia: Maléna – Qami Qami
- 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan: Alinur Khazim & Beknur Zhanibekuly – Ертегі әлемі (Fairy World)
- 🇦🇱 Albania: Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine: Olena Usenko – Vazhil
- 🇫🇷 France: Enzo – Tic Tac
- 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Sona Azizova – One Of Those Days
- 🇳🇱 Netherlands: Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- 🇪🇸 Spain: Levi Díaz – Reír
- 🇷🇸 Serbia: Jovana & Dunja – Oči Deteta (Children’s Eyes)
- 🇲🇰 North Macedonia: Datje Muzika – Green Forces
- 🇵🇹 Portugal: Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
You can watch the draw that determined the German, Portuguese and French positions over on the official Junior Eurovision YouTube channel:
📺 Watch: Junior Eurovision 2021: Opening Ceremony
What running order would you choose? Let us know on the official Junior Eurovision Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook channels.