Sofia FeskovaSofia Feskova is the 16th participant for Russia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The 11-year-old from St. Petersburg won the national selection in late September. Her dream is to one day sing on the same stage as her favourite singer: Polina Gagarina, who came second at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2015.
What are the favourite lyrics of your song?
The most favourite lyric in my song is: "The whole world feels like home; there I’ll stay, It’s my new day." This line is a call and reminder from a child for every adult: never be embarrassed to believe in miracles, create your own ‘fairy tale,’ and then your every “new day will be great!”
How and when did you start with music?
I began singing in my early childhood. In kindergarten, my teacher drew attention to my musical talents and advised to develop it further. From the age of 5, I joined a music school and started dreaming of becoming a successful singer.
Who is your idol?
How would you celebrate a Junior Eurovision victory?
I would celebrate my victory at Junior Eurovision with my family and close friends.
How do you 'Move The World?'
I dream of a world without wars and I wish people would always be happy and healthy. I also want people to start taking care of each other and the planet. This is what Move The World means to me, and this is what I sing about in my song.
This or That
- Look (Smotri) - Polina Gagarina
- Mad at Disney - Salem ilese
- Demi (Deluxe) - Demi Lovato
- Beauty and the Beast - Alan Menken and Howard Ashman
- Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone
- I have nothing - Whitney Houston
- Don't smile at me - Billie Eilish
- We fell in love in October - Girl In Red
- Happier - Marshmello & Bastille
- I'm Yours (Ya tvoya) - Polina Gagarina