A draw took place to determine which song will open and close the show. The producers have decided on the final running order of the songs in order to ensure an even distribution of different musical styles and to create a more exciting television show.
1. VoiceLand, Vidchyny svoie sertse (Open your heart)
2. Diana Sapozhko, Tvii svit (Your world)
3. Denys Rodin, Ukraina – mama moia (Ukraine – my mother)
4. Iuliia Radchuk, Moia zoria (My star)
5. Denys Dovirak and Natalia Sadova, Iachekaiu svoho lysta (I am waiting for my letter)
6. Alisa Panchuk, Pyisvoi mrii (Drink your dreams)
7. Polina Dashkova, Do Boha (To the Lord)
8. Anastasiia Bahinska, Mii svit (My world)
9. Sofiia Lozina, Uhorskyi tanok (Hungarian dance)
10. Sofiia Rol, Planet craves for love
11. Andrii Boiko, Open your heart
12. Sofiia Shkidchenko, Dolce vita
- Mariia Burmaka - a Ukrainian singer and composer
- Victoria Romanova - Deputy Director General of NTU
- Valentyn Koval - Director General of the Ukrainian music TV channels M1 and M2
- Vadym Lysytsia - a composer and producer
- Oleksandr Ksenofontov - a Ukrainian record producer and lyricist.
The national final will be broadcast live on the national first channel, UA:Pershyi and on the official YouTube account of NTU at 11:00 CEST.
Ukraine finished 11th in the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song Pochny z sebe performed by Anna Trincher.