Ana Kodra has been chosen to represent Albania at the 2017 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song Mos Ma Prekni Pemën (Do Not Touch The Tree). 2017 will mark the fourth time that Albania has participated in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest since the country made its debut in the competition in 2012.
The Albanian national selection for the 2017 Junior Eurovision Song Contest took place in Albania's capital city, Tirana. In total 16 acts competed for the right to represent Albania in Georgia in November.
- Ajla Buzi – DJ Pom
- Alina Jani – Yjet (Stardom)
- Amela Agastra – Dance Up
- Ana Kodra – Mos Ma Prekni Pemën (Do Not Touch The Tree)
- Argisa Sako – Ola
- Auron Ismaili – Shkolla E Vjetër (Old School)
- Diana Tahiri – Një Sekret (A Secret)
- Jana Shala – Si Një Melodi (Like A Melody)
- Klaudia & Eliza Thartori – Garderoba (Wardrobe)
- Kleanca Susaj – Melodi (Melody)
- Kristiana Veshaj – Profesioni (Profession)
- Sara Bajraktari – Flas Me Ëndrrën (I Speak With Dreams)
- Uendi Goga – Të Japim Ty Një Shpresë (Let’s Give You Hope)
- Valeria Cara – Kohën Pas Ta Kthej (Time To return)
- Vivian Biaggioni – Si Në Përrallë (In The Fairytale)
- Vivian Kokeri – Historia Që Nuk Flet (History Does Not Speak)
Last year, Klesta Qehaja represented Albania in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song Besoj.