Culminating with the launch of the official theme song for junior Eurovision 2015, #Discover Bulgaria events took place in Belogradchik, Blagoevgrad, Varna, Burgas, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Kazanlak, Lovech, Plovdiv, Ruse, Sofia, Stara Zagora and Shumen. In Sofia, Ivan Ivanov (2011), Bon Bon (2007) and Radko Petkov (winner of the televote in the Bulgarian national selection, 2015) all performed in front of the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, with Krisia then premiering the theme song, "#Discover". Meanwhile Gabriela (2015) performed in her home town of Ruse, and Vincenzo Cantiello took part in the event in Veliko Turnovo.
On a special show on BNT, Stanislav Terziev, Director of all Bulgarian national finals for Eurovision and Junior Eurovision, and Gordon Bonello, 2015 Show director for 2015, were interviewed about this year's competition in Sofia.
The #Discover Bulgaria event also invited professional and young artists to paint famous scenes from their respective cities. The special paintings were as follows:
- Ivan Yahnadzhiev - the painter in Sofia. His painting, together with young art talents, presented the the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- In Belogradchik the painting presented the famous "Belogradchik Rocks". Artist - Katerina Dulgerova and chidren from the city.
- In Blagoevgrad - painting of the Old town "Varosha" by Juliana Sotirova.
- Gabrovo - painting by Eliza Kovacheva-Cokova and children of the Aprilov National High School, founeded 180 years ago
- Rumen Petkov from Kazanluk presented a painting of the famous Kazanlak rose and the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- In Lovech Valentin Uzunov presented a painting of the The Covered Bridge
- Sonia Churova in Ruse worked on a painting of the Old town
- In Shumen Deian Eftimov presented a painting of the "Founders of the Bulgarian Nation" memorial complex. ○
- In Stara Zagora Tosho Stefanov and children from the town worked on a painting that presented the ancient Roman theatre Avgust Trayana
- In Veliko Turnovo Pavla Kolarova worked on a painting of the old Bulgarian fortress Tsarevets
- In Varna Emanuela Coneva presented a painting of the sea capital of Bulgaria
- In Burgas Cvetanka Cvetkova-Zroteva worked on a painting of the Gulf of Burgas
- In Plovdiv, the European capital of culture in 2019, Deyana Dimitrova presented the famouse Roman theatre.
This content is unfortunately no longer available