As Saturday evening’s live national selection draws closer, Ukraine’s national broadcaster, NTU, has revealed the make up of the jury – which will have a 50% say in who Ukraine sends to Malta. The five-member jury is as follows:
- Gaia Cauchi (Winner, Junior Eurovision 2013)
- Eldar Gasimov (Winner, Eurovision Song Contest 2011)
- Aleksandr Zlotnik (Composer / Music Professor)
- Ruslana Pysanka (Actress and TV Presenter)
- Andre France (Composer/Lyricist/Music Producer – suggested by public poll).
You can follow the Ukrainian National Final live on 9 August, from Bukovel, here on JuniorEurovision.tv via live stream! Broadcaster NTU will provide English-language commentary.
This content is unfortunately no longer available