Last night the national selection in Belarus for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest was held. A total of ten finalists were present, the lucky ones chosen were:
- Ekaterina Mezhennaya - Only Love
- The Rocky (Kirill Ermakov and Roman Voloznev) - Looking Forward!
- Daria Shulgina - Fire Notes
- Yury Demidovich - Magic Rabbit
- Zlata Larchenko - Baba-Yaga-2009
- Diana Guzino - My Dream Is To Fly
- Ekaterina Murashko - Birthday
- Polina Klishkova - Following The Star
- Mahammad Aslanov - Tick-tock
- Diana Gromova - Hey, Boys And Girls
After the participants had all their chance to take the stage, it was up for the jury and the televoters to have their say. Finally it was Yury who gathered a total of 74 points, winning in the regions of Brest, Vitsebsk and Minsk.
The second place was taken by Polina Klishkova with 61 points and Zlata Larchenko third with 59 points. Congratulations to all winners!
Yury will now represent his country at the seventh Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Kyiv on the 21st of November. Good luck!