On Saturday the Georgian national selection took place in Tbilisi, where 9 acts went head to head to represent their country in Yerevan, Armenia later this year.
The show was presented by Sopho Toroshelidze, lead singer of Eldrine, who represented Georgia at the grown up Eurovision Song Contest this year in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The results were annouced by Mari Kakhelishvili who came 4th at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Minsk, Belarus last year.
The 9 acts who competed were:
- Group "Candy" - Candy Music (winner)
- Shotiko Shermadini - Message
- Ekaterine Goglidze - Our World
- Kate Samkharadze - New Day
- Duo Kato Salukvadze and Lika Tortladze - Happy Day Today
- Nino Kakhadze - Purple Rose
- Nino Japharidze - Follow the Sound
- Mary Tsilosani - The Way I Do
- Group "3T” - Believe
After 9 wonderful and different performances there could only be one winner and that was Group "Candy" with their song, Candy Music.
You can listen to the song by visiting the website of the Georgian selection.
This year's Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place in Yerevan, Armenia on the 3rd of December.