It was again this time between four acts and two versions of their songs in the last heat of the Belgian selection.The following stars took the stage:
- Pjotr - Allemaal Vrienden (pop rock)
- Pjotr - Allemaal Vrienden (ethici)
- Kiviv - Catwalk (Cuban)
- Kiviv - Catwalk (drumbeat)
- Tune - Ik Wil Leven (80's revival)
- Tune - Ik Wil Leven (guitar rock)
- Laura - Zo Verliefd (classic)
- Laura - Zo Verliefd (yodelling)
Finally it was up for the audience to select the act and the version of the song that would go to the final, to be held this Saturday. So, the last kids to proceed were Tune - consists of Roel and Berend - and Laura Omloop. Tune's song's chosen version was the guitar rock and Laura's winning entry was the one in yodelling. You can meet them in the video below.
The winner of the final will represent Belgium at the 2009 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Kyiv.