The press centre will be housed inside the Arena Armeec, with access to the arena floor from inside the building.
Accredited members of the media will have access to:
- the Press Working Area, Interview Area and the Press Conference Area;
- a designated area inside the Arena during Open Rehearsals; and
- a designated area inside the Arena during at least one of the Dress Rehearsals of each event.
Please note that accreditation is not valid as a show ticket.
There are some changes this year, including:
- submission of a small sample of statistics from your publication, website or media for a more thorough assessment and to help delegations know more about you
- the Press Centre is a fixed capacity venue and we will be unable to accommodate last-minute requests from international media after the due date for accreditation submissions.
As always, accreditation applications will also be assessed by referring to the JESC Code of Ethical Conduct .
The closing date for submitting your applications is Wednesday 28th October. For more details, see our Accreditation page.